View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 04:06 AM   #102
Hoipolloi

Oh, the new augmentations...

Name:  snap283.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  43.5 KB

That splayed hand comes in handy for facepalming (and taking my face off, too). Icarus landing sounds great, too, when you're a bit shaky on Greek myth.

I wonder what issues the game will have with platforming - hope I won't have to carry my own platform or go hunting for walls to bounce off of LIKE IN DX2. I've often dreamed of an aug that allows you to finish a DX game without arms, and now they're giving me one:

Name:  snap284.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  35.6 KB

Yes, DX is a game for nerds! We know that going though life as a robot is best. (Future modding idea: also swap drink cans & snickers for little Prozac bottles)

I'm so desperate for this, I'm going through what must be the most DXy DX(HR)®₪€£$™ thread on the web. Q&A of the day:
Quote:
Q - Why does Adam Jensen pelvic thrust whenever he switches weapons while crouched and in cover? Did I just uncover a future side plot about treating Jensen's weapon fetish? Will this type of activity escalate and is it upgradable in any augmentation forms?
A - Two words: Groin-gun. So now you know how the game ends. Sorry for the spoilers.

Like THIS??

Unexpected goodies for the MYST fan inside me (?!):
Quote:
(Q) I noticed that reading through some of the e-books even grants you experience, though not all of them do.
Mary DeMarle: Yes. Okay, that's what we call – behind the scenes – the "e-books" and the "XP books." XP books are also e-books, but the difference is that there are certain books in the world that give you experience points...
I guess they're not talking about Deus Ex novels. YET.
Sounds like the game nanny will be awarding me "experience points" for reading stuff. YIAAARGH! I don't want to be pampered! I hacked ALL the computers in RedSun 2020!!! I went through the Illustrated ( Bible?|Feeble?|Fable?) For the Young Lady to find out all there is to know about skull guns (note: you only need pages 1-15 for that).

Edit: On a lighter note, Squenix have been firing their design team at the very last minute, and we are about to see a totally different DXHR. Watch trailer here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-mov...lations/359590

RABID FANS!

Name:  fPrM6.png
Views: 377
Size:  15.7 KB

Last edited by Hoipolloi; 08-20-2011 at 05:44 AM.