View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 08:31 AM   #97
Hoipolloi

Just for the sake of nitpicking: Why do I have Sam Fisher déjÃ* vu - ouch, what is this, enforced 3rd person mode for sneak attacks? - every time I see or hear Adam... now why am I thinking Bioshock?

Separated in the insemination tube?

From what I can tell by the trailer and the "official" screenshots, my old friend the eye-watering bloom from DX 2 is going to be heavily overused once more. I can hardly tell the concepts from the trailer screenshots. Oh my, they've composed background music for firefights and HACKING - the Cinematic Approach! THAT'S WHAT I HATED IN TOMB RAIDER!

Hm, the Purity First Propaganda Trailer is something everone who can stand it should see. They definitely know how to make MOVIES!

As for glorious wanker Yahtzee, what makes you think I trust his nonexisting taste? Of all the games he has already savaged and I know, I must say though, he's right. If he starts churning out good reviews, you can be sure he's been bought. Like all the rest.

BTW, I'm looking foreward to Deus Ex Three, too - looks like it could be a decent game!

Last edited by Hoipolloi; 08-19-2011 at 09:13 AM.