View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #44
crabapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
I read somewhere that there's a problem with disc-swapping in GAG, so the best way to play it (if you have two or more CD/DVD drives on your computer) is with both CDs in drives. I play GAG with disc images mounted in two virtual drives, so it plays fast and safe.
I'm using virtual drive images too. But I found if I tried to play Gagboy before I got far enough within the castle grounds that it wouldn't play. The game wouldn't crash, but Gagboy wouldn't start. Once in the castle it played though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Sevithiainen View Post
Spoiler:
playing the gagboy should definately be beatable for me (made it twice to 64 points), but I would make it a lot easier for myself if only I'd stop intuitively making those male-male and female-female pairs
Spoiler:
I did the same thing. It seemed like the male-male pairs should work as long as you aimed them in the right directions. And there were certain female-male configurations that looked like they should work but didn't.

I think if Gagboy had been released as a casual game, the game developers might not have gone out of business.