View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #35
Monolith

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroncarney View Post
"Very little" ... hardly. There is quite a lot, even in main story. Even the ending is a car chase, then a big shoot out. Not that I am complaining. I like grand theft auto, red dead redemption. And for the side missions you must drive around in order to get them. It is the way the game is suppose to be experienced.

I just wouldn't consider LA Noire an adventure. Like Heavy Rain, I wouldn't put it in the "adventure" category. Its a detective game. sure, it has its adventure aspects... but in every mission theres punch-ups, chasing, driving, shooting. And a lot of its NOT optional. Sorry die hard adventure fans. Get over it.
very little, hardly? I don't know, 80-90% of the time you don't have to drive. Plus I wouldn't compare the game to GTA or Red Dead at all....well Red Dead to the point that it did a better job at telling a story set during a certain era. I agree to get over it, but a lot of the shooting and fighting don't encompass the whole game. They are there to add to the impact and realism of the whole experience.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/