View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo
Default Superquiz: A Mountain of Fountains

Quote:
Originally Posted by me, road quiz
I would also like to thank SweetDalilah for allowing me to announce my next superquiz here, which I hope
to spring on the AG quiz faithful sometime during the last week of June... I can assure everyone it won't be as insane
as the symbol quiz , and it'll be a refreshing change of pace from all the trees too! I put a lot
of effort into this one, so I'm practically gushing with pride at the end result!
(Did anyone happen to catch this??? It was my oh-so-subtle way of hinting at the superquiz theme! )

To celebrate the start of summer (in the northern hemisphere anyway, sorry skeeter! ), I thought this would be a cool theme for a superquiz. So here it is at last, 154 pics (and 2 bonus pics) of fountains, springs, basins and garden pools.

Superquiz rules:
1) You may guess a maximum of four (4) pics per guessing period (of 4,6 or 12 hours, my decision) in spoiler tags, please.
2) You may also PM me with your list of guesses, especially if you recognize 40 or more pics and don't want to be limited by the regular guessing periods.
3) I will decide when the remaining pics will be up for grabs by anyone
(including zobraks, who I hope won't hog them all! ).

The first guessing period will be 4 hours, so let the waterworks begin!

(Apologies for the massive size of the collages, if you're still on dial-up, it might be better to click on the links instead. )
Numbers 1 - 51
Numbers 52 - 102
Numbers 103 - 154 + Bonus pics

Last edited by Trunkyo; 06-28-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Fixed duplicate pic