View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
michael1123
Schattenjaeger wannabe

I'd say the story feels bigger than in Suspect and Deadline though, since those games take place in one location with many rooms. In this you'll travel all over the greater London area, either by cab or train.

And the game isn't exactly real time. I think the clock will move by itself if you sit there, but for the most part certain actions have certain time requirements. Searching a location thoroughly may take 20 minutes, while talking may take around 10, traveling by cab takes 20, and eavesdropping will depend on how long the conversation lasts.

I think the game is a little more lenient than those games at necessary events too. The key events I remember are having to overhear certain conversations, but these conversations would last 2-3 hours, and you could show up at any time during that span and overhear what they were talking about. And you could learn about this meeting in advance by either overhearing their plan to meet earlier or tailing either suspect to that meeting. Most of these weren't necessary, but a few were.