View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #549
TalC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfish View Post
So, I finished the game. Not without a few more peeks into the walkthrough, unfortunately. The lack of sufficient feedback on the puzzles in the game makes some of them quite hard.
A nice game, overall. I give it a 7/10. It just lacks polish in certain areas. Some of the voice acting was grating, and I felt the writing could've been better.

I liked the ending. It feels as though the story was set up for two conclusions, but only one was realized. Although given the context of the end, the alternative would have been too grim probably.

I agree with you about the
Spoiler:
second potential ending.

Spoiler:
I was depressed as it is seeing that little boy confined to a hospital bed, tubes sticking out of him. I was certain that I had the option of returning to the imaginary world, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The appearance of the sick boy was depressing enough

As for the puzzle I was talking about, the only one I had to consult a solution for, it was the one in the
Spoiler:
astrolab, where we need to arrange the stones representing the planets. Silly, huh? I think getting the oil to lubricate the machine was much harder, but I got that without any kind of help

So how did you fare with this puzzle?