View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Default A Road to Unknown quiz

This quiz features parts of the roads, streets and paths from various adventure games and it is your job to figure out what are those games.

While guessing you can also listen to some songs that I think fit perfectly with the quiz Dark song and a little more cheerful song

Rules:
First round: You may first guess only one screen (with the exception for the quizmasters Trunkyo, Fien and Diego who can make 2 guesses in the first round)
Second round: You may make your 2nd guess (3rd guess for the quizmasters) only after my confirmation post
Third round: You can make your 3rd guess (4th for quizmasters) after I make another response confirming or denying your guesses.

So bassically you can make another guess only after I confirm the previous one, you got it?

And also please make your guesses in spoiler tags

Also who ever misses the first guessing round will be able to compensate it with 2 guesses in the 2nd round. Attention this only applies for the first round!!!

When I make a post saying that all the remaining pics are up for grabs, you will be able to guess as much as you want

Attention!!! You may not edit the post that has a guess in it. Panthera did it once, even though she shouldn't have, I still accepted her guess though. Any off topic posts can be edited though.

I wish you happy quizing!

P.S. Who ever isn't sure about the rules please ask away in the thread first, instead of guessing whithout being certain how to guess!

Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough

Last edited by SweetDalilah; 06-14-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Added an important rule