View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:27 PM   #37
Oscar
Senior Automaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuny View Post
The screenshots look great and I really liked the first one, so... yay!
As for Memento Mori 1,

* the ending DID explain the art thefts and mostly everything. Even the "bad" endings.
Is it that:
Spoiler:
The thefts were done by the tattoo-faced monks to draw Max to Finland (which they had no idea he would do, they had no idea he would even investigate the case as he isn't a detective nor was he even in St Petersberg) to commit the murders (which they also had no idea he would do) because Death (aka his pretend brother who he forgot died when he was a child) wanted him to?

Also why did Max burn down the monastery? He wasn't under any suspicion, he didn't need to distract anyone. His understanding was that one knew he had confiscated the art. There was no reason. It was 100% his choice, even Death tried to dissuade him from doing anything.

I also don't get how he ended up in the asylum. If he was having visions, sure, but the monks could see Death too couldn't they?

Quote:
* the characters DON'T move like in the Youtube video posted above if your computer accomplishes the minimum requirements. So, yeah, you should try lowering the settings.
I'm well above the recommended requirements. That video was a bit choppy, try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMZqlBwjmM It is infuriatingly slow movement.