View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:28 PM   #524
diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADan View Post
Although I believe that "information" given by a rather anonymous person who has just crated their account is terribly little to go on...
yes of course, but it was just a good oportunity to jump into discussion and speculation about the game i liked very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhetfield21 View Post
what do you guys prefer?prequel,sequel,an adventure of his grandfather perhaps(ie how he got those trousers??!! i bet everyone is still having sleepless nights about that)?
what i think is some of the strongest thing in TWW are Sadwick and Spot in general, completely from their design to the personality (reminded me very much of Torin and his pet in Torin's Passage) so i wouldn't mind to see anything that further exploits the adventure of two. I would also like to see more developed fantasy and "mythology" undertone of the game. But, as i said
Spoiler:
Hullen pretty much "killed" the possibility of a sequel and you can sense that the way it ended was in his head from the start, so i really don't know how a sequel or prequel would work in situation like this.

One another comparison that comes to mind is movie
Spoiler:
The Princess Bride, where the whole story is told by grandpa to a boy