View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #13
laffer

I've always enjoyed replaying adventure games, and quite a lot of them too... I still enjoy replaying the various adventure game classics from both Sierra and Lucasarts, and I actually enjoy it just as much as I ever did.

Sierra games especially are fun to replay, which I suspect is because they made so many of them... that even when I play their various games quite a lot at times... there seems to always be a few games I haven't played in quite a while.

But I love replaying most of the Lucasarts adventures as well, with the possible exception of the first Monkey Island game - as that was the first adventure game I got really hooked on, way back in my Amiga days - and it's the adventure game I've played the very most out of any I've played, by a LARGE margin.
Being so young back then, I could enjoy replaying the game over and over without waiting more than a few days in between... so I ended up completely memorizing pretty much everything about the game, down to the last line.

So I played that game to death, which takes a lot for me when it comes to adventure games... I don't get tired of them easily.

Still have the awesome feeling of nostalgia though, obviously