View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 AM   #89
zobraks
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
zobraks guessed a whopping 29 pics correctly, followed by Fien and SuperEdy, each with 20 pics correctly guessed, and Gonchi with 16. Well done!
Thank you, Trunkyo!

My result is even better considering I have played only 11 out of 78 games the symbols were taken from. There were 16 symbols from the adventures I've played and I guessed 29 in total (I recognised a few more but were beaten to the punch by Fien, SE, Gonchi and the gang). I didn't recognise the symbols from Sanitarium though .

I would've made even a better score if Fien wasn't so vigilant!

Quote:
I hope everyone enjoyed my doozy of a quiz and thank all those who participated.
I want to thank you once again for the terrifying yet enjoyable entertainment you treated us with (I didn't have so much torture fun since the last year Mystery Manor Fall Tournament). It will be very hard for any quizmaster to surpass your effort in the future.

Speaking of the future: I've got a new quiz made & ready but I'm not that stupid to post it after this Godzilla of a quiz .

Quote:
I think I outdid myself with this one, in terms of sheer volume and range of games included
You sure did!

Quote:
It was surprising to see which symbols people would recognize at first glance (Koala Lumpur!) and which ones were recalled after some brain-wracking and note-consulting.
I recognised almost all the symbols from the games I had played, the only problem (in some cases) was to place them.

I still don't remember that Syberian newspaper, and I'm still dead sure I saw & drew that symbol #12 (although I didn't play Salammbo).

Quote:
The Quiz Demon will return soon!
I sincerely hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
I did a little private math and came to the shocking conclusion that if I had recognized all the symbols from all the adventures I have actually played, I would have had 67 correct.
Hehe . You should it more liver, it's good for the memory.