View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #40
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Thanks everyone, for the kind words. I'd also like to thank Fien and diego in turn for inspiring me to create these quizzes (By the way, you two, can we expect any more quizzes in the foreseeable future, or are you content taking part in mine???

@Panthera: I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the pretty trees, but I have a feeling you might run screaming from the next doozy-humdinger-lulu of a quiz I've got in store. (I can assure you there won't be any word games, though!)

@zobraks: Sorry for building things up, the next quiz definitely isn't anything spectacular, although it's probably unlike anything anyone may have seen before, at least here in the AG forums. It was designed especially for hardcore AGers like yourself. (And would you believe I did briefly consider offering games as prizes? )