View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Propane

Default Titanic On Windows 7?! Is It Possible?

Hey, I'm new to this board & look forward to getting involved, I used to love adventure games and have recently rediscovered Titanic and Discworld Noir. I first tried to Install Discworld Noir and it wouldn't work at all, and same for Titanic: Adventure Out Of Time which I would rather play anyway.

I put the disc in and it says that it's not compatible with my version of Windows (Windows 7), so I try and run both the files 'setup' and 'Titanic' with Windows 95 compatability mode, which to me seems like the most useless feature ever imagined. Nothing happens. With Discworld it at least tried to run it, but the screen would just go black and then back to desktop. With Titanic there is no response at all, but there are the only applications on the disc to run.

I am not the most tech-savvy, I must admit, so I'm kind of at a loss as for what to do. I know I am new here and it must be annoying if people join just for advice, but now I know this forum is here I'll stick around as I feel I have missed so many good adventure games. Anyway, if someone could give me a few pointers as to what to do, then it'd genuinely be appreciated.

If there's any other information that could solve the problem then let me know.