View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #69
Moralez

Thanks for the updates file. However, it did not fix one of the two occurrences I found of my game crashing.
It did fix the crashing when Samuel goes to the rear garden and tries to get to the stable but encounters bushes blocking the path.

It did not fix the crash when Samuel gets to the stable. He goes into the stable and clicks on a bottle sitting on the work table (shelf). He looks at the label then exits the label. He then goes outside and talks to Morris. He questions Morris about the bottle of wine. As soon as Samuel says, ‘alright Morris’ my game crashes.

I wrote to The Adventure Shop last week and told them about this problem, as many here have already done. I didn’t hear back soon enough so I wrote again and asked for a refund. They wrote back and asked for more details on the crashing with this game. I just now gave them, as best I could, detailed instructions on how to find the two ‘crash scenes’ that I have encountered. I hope they give me store credit now since I already ordered a CD version of the game off of ebay.

This was the first game I ever purchased for downloading. It was not a warm and fuzzy experience.

Last edited by Moralez; 03-07-2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: changed system to game