View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:19 PM   #160
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I found a couple of these guys when I cleaned space for a new washing machine in my bathroom a couple of weeks ago:

Closest thing to pets I've got.
I was a little sad though, I am very strict about cleaning, and I do a full house cleaning at least one time every week, but these guys felt like a receipt that I don't do it proper.

Silverfish are not particularly dirt loving. They're insects, but not all insects are "dirty". But I think the reason why you often find them in areas of the house considered the cleanest (if properly maintained, of course), is because their diet, among other similar things, contains the following: "glue, book bindings, paper, photos, sugar, coffee, hair, carpet, clothing and dandruff". So it's no wonder they are usually found in washing chambers and bathrooms. And really, the dirtiest thing in that list to me seems to be dandruff, and seriously, there's worse things that could be lying around your bathroom or washing chamber.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!