View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #24
Weare6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonez View Post
Northumberland, the most northerly county of England, and where I lived most of my life, is a magical kingdom of castles, old towns, rugged coastlines, legends and historical and mythological gold. It has a beauty too, with the golden beaches of the coast, to the patchwork crop fields and on to the rolling green hills of the Cheviots. We also have a real gem in the form of Lindisfarne (otherwise known as Holy Island), the birthplace of Christianity throughout the UK. We also have standing stones, iron age hill forts, pre-historic art, army barracks, the fantastic Elizabethan ramparts of Berwick upon Tweed (my home town for many years), abandoned churches, Castles, folly's, ancient towns and villiages, castles, numerous wars, vikings and castles.
Cool. That does sound like an awesome area to set an adventure in. So much potential... I like it!
Also Kate Me had a great suggestion... 'The Point Reyes Coast in California'
The description ADan gave really set the imagination running. And the winchester mystery house... well that sound like a Adventure game thriller right there.
I like these locations... keep them coming!

Last edited by stepurhan; 03-04-2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tags