Send a message via MSN to Panthera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Welcome back Panthera!
Nice to see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
You don't know me...
I'm sorry, you joined after I got caught up in WoW. I'm sure we'll get to know each other though. Nice to meet you!

Now I just need some more people to comment on my Black Mirror rant. Both because it feels so lonely and quiet over in my thread, and I actually want to know the answers to the questions I ask. How do the stupid time progression work? *grumble*

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Also, it might be that I remembered incorrectly. I quoted a couple of oldies, but could've just been that seeing your name brought a tear to my eye, not so much quoting you. That makes no sense, but anyways I meant that it could be that I quoted others but while looking for those posts I stumbled upon your posts and started reminiscing. I don't know. Also, eh, I lost my train of thought. I'm a little tired. Well, that's quite understandable under these circumstances. You know, the train traffic here in Finland is in quite a chaos, I wonder if it's so bad in, say, Norway? The way of Nor. Anyways, I have to depart from the ol' P&C - that's Personal Computer, not Point and Click - but toodloo, no that's not how it's spelled but anyways: bye.
I found the post you mentioned me in, feel so honoured to be remembered as an oldie

I haven't got a clue about the trains here, as it's snowing and being cold and I'm staying inside. Though, usually the trains are slow, so I'm guessing they are even slower now.

Go have a rest and an eat

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery