View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 01:37 AM   #79
Wormsie
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma
I wrote this elsewhere, pardon for regurgitating this.

Think it's making way for lots of bad feelings, hurt and paranoia. I asked people to prove me wrong, but so far it would seem that most people using it has been to leave negative remarks, your's truly included, although I have been going around leaving positive remarks to try to get rid of the bad taste in my mouth after having done it. If a person is not appreciated, it usually is plain and clear in the threads, no need for anonymous "votes".

Personally, I'm at an "unknown quantity" atm, and it's making me truly uneasy. Might be a joke, who knows, but I think it's really daunting coming here believing I have friends, and get this kind of rep-grades. I think that the damage this will cause, far outweighs any kind of positive notions it could provide.

This is not a very good idea, and my apologies to all for lacking in trust that this somehow could be a positive thing. If I were to use this system to display my emotions about it, it'd be to give the moderators and admins bad rep, because you've activated this feature.
Ditto, I especially hate the ANONYMOUS part. The points shouldn't be taken too seriously. I start a poll.