Thread: The Last Crown
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #35
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

No, when you call into the catnapper line, you can accuse many people, but not the right one.

You don't really help the ghosts in the Fen, besides Emily. You free lots of ghosts, but some are just left behind. Maybe we'll get a crack at them in the second game.

Now, I'm not exactly sure where it's said about the three crowns story, but I'm pretty sure you find out about it somewhere in the museum. I'm pretty darn sure it was mentioned by someone that one's lost to the sea (maybe the one we find on the island in the new game?), one burned in the Normandy invasion (I swear, I remember them saying this!), and a "lost" one, which is the one we find in the first game.

And I just have to reitterate the point; why are Lucy and Nigel going for the second crown in "The Last Crown" when they found out it was a bad idea in the first game?! That's really getting to me.

And maybe the new game is called "The Last Crown", because we found one of them, and the other one was melted down...
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes