View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #20
harald

This does intrigue me but it's going to take forever to play through the game. I'll see if I can give it a go some time soon.

What I don't get is how Dave Johnston can at one point give hints for the egg, and later claim that he doesn't remember how to activate it. Perhaps a few years passed between those two statements, I don't know. Anyway, can we know for sure that his hint is trustworthy? What if he misremembered?

Also, his proposed solution (which is apparently incorrect) doesn't make sense in relation to his hint. Clicking the pickpocket's eyes could be logical, but why him? And why did he spell it "ayes" with an A? And what do the Amazon's nipples have to do with the hint?

Also, I couldn't find the pickpocket/street starfish in the screen-shot. I'm pretty sure that arrow is pointed at someone else - the "street starfish" has longer hair I think.

Regarding your suggestions, Dan: I don't remember for sure, but I don't think there's any voting going on in that last scene. There are no sailors in the game either, iirc.