View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #51
The Seed
Irritant F0rum Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by guybrush_guy
there's nothing rong with being a myst fan. if there was'nt ever a myst i cant cant even think of what games would'nt of been made
Ha, was only joking, of course I wouldn't want Myst fans hanged....just badly scalded would do.

Seriously though, I have nothing but respect for fans of the Myst game, In fact I love Myst. Actually that's a lie because I've never even played it, but I'm sure if I did I would love it, even more than chocolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanukitsune
I already hate this feature, it seems people are just voting on popular members and such, and voting negatively on the rest without giving a damn reason....
Dude, you know the reputation system is really just a bit of fun, it's not meant to be taking to seriously.

And I don't think you are correct about people giving popular members good rep points, and everyone else negative ones. I think people are just randomly dishing out rep points (mostly all negative) for a laugh.

I mean, I'd managed to clock up 2 negative rep points within about the first hour of it being in place, and i'm not to cut up about it.
(mental note to self: must remember to revise death list of people I suspect may have given me negative points )

And if you're worried about getting negative points for no reason, then just swear and insult people and stuff so that you give them a reason.