View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #66
jhetfield21

this is definitely not a remake.i've played the wii version and a little of the pc and i can see it's a port.also the game is like taking the old game and adding new content that differs in all aspects graphic and sound wise and sewing them together.
if anyone told me they wanted to play it i would say play the original and afterwards play the directors cut to see the additional content.

while disappointed on the "remake" i really enjoyed the new content.i've played it 8 times at least and researched every nook of info it gives historically.finally after the additional content the rest of the story has been more clear.it always bugged me that the part about those businessmen and how nico was involved was too compressed.like a need to know basis thing(as they say in military games).now i think the story is full.

and an offtopic kinda....i recently saw an article dated a couple years back that there were plans to make it a movie.i dont know if there's still the posibility but since it's a couple years old i'd say it's on the backburner.