Thread: Darkstar
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
zane
Schattenjäger

hmm how odd, i see those crew quarters but i havnt actually opened any of them yet. And yeah i was counting the prologue so iv unlocked 3 videos. I think its those biolock things with the hand print are unlocking the videos?
edit: and yeah, id describe this as..panorama-pixel-hunting... so weird, i really wish they did more to distinguish things you could click on between eachother.

edit2: seems i spoke too soon about the crashes being fixed. Randomly ishell stops working and no chance to save On the plus side, i figured out how to get into two of the quarters in case you still neeed help, though i suspect you might be ahead of me because those are the only quarters iv seen (guessing others are in west wing).... but this is how i think those codes are working:
Spoiler:
The scanner shows finger prints on the buttons that were touched, and the light below the button seems to blink with the pattern 1:2:1. meaning 1 number, then 2 of the same, and then the last number. So i just tried combinations of that until i got 7337 for one door, and i think 0227 was the other, and those worked.

Last edited by zane; 12-01-2010 at 08:34 PM.