View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #15
Pepe

Send a message via Yahoo to Pepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
We should create a listing of the best visual novels. I only know that Higurashi and Unimeko are very good stories.
Probably included would be Fate/Stay Night and Clannad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapkinSchematic View Post
As far as the story goes, it is easily one of the most well written digital novel/adventure games/ds games/games in general that I have played in some time. It has occasional cheesy joke but all of it is for the most part incredibly well written. Good, interesting characters with art by Nishimura Kinu (SF3/4 fame) and really good tunes.

Seriously, get this f*cking game.
I must agree with this. And I accredit Shinji Hosoe for the wonderful music

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapkinSchematic View Post
After having gone through some of the Fasco-CS games again recently, (like last night! lol) I have to say that the pace/structure/challenge level of the puzzle elements in this game are quite well done.

I noticed after I finished the game, it allows me to play the escape segments I have encountered again, and has a list of the escape segments available in the game. There is some replay value there because you can't get all the available doors in a single play through and you can have a completely separate sequence of doors the second time through with different partners making for a completely different experience.

Good stuff indeed....
Good replay value indeed! The only terrible part is that there is only one save slot >_>

Anyway, I just got this game last friday, and have gotten 2 endings so far (both bad). Story is extremely addictive, and I can see that Kotaro Uchikoshi is once again implementing a heapload of science, paranormal, and philosophy into his stories.

I am expecting the good end to be like Ever17, wherein, if we get a bad end, there will be many loose holes, which will all be tied up in the good end, with all questions answered