View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
Pepe

Send a message via Yahoo to Pepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
Could someone make a list of all the good?

As of now I own:
-All 5 Ace Attorney games
-Time Hollow
-Jake Hunter Detective Chronicles
-Hotel Dusk

I'll also be getting this one and Last Window(sequel of Hotel Dusk)

Also special mention to The World Ends With You. Although an action/rpg it is very rich of a super quality narrative and has a drawn style. Anyone with a DS that wants an unique experience with a superb story with crazy twists and characters should own this one.
Hmm so far your list seems good. Though I believe Memories of the Past is substantially better than Detective Chronicles?
Check out Trace Memory, too Made by the same developer as Hotel Dusk, though I find Hotel Dusk better. Oh, and I guess Shadows of the Lost Templars deserves mention as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane View Post
im looking into trying ever 17 too. Im not really a big visual-novel fan, but if the story is as good as people says it is, il make an exception. And iv ordered 999, though who knows when il have time to play it
Well, if you haven't played a visual novel before then you might find the first stories a bit boring D: The great part comes at the last "path" in the story (which you can only unlock after you finish the first 4 paths) But yeah, totally worth it.