View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #66
diego

I've finished the second chapter and right now i enjoy the mesmerizing view of Eddie's kitchen.

Now, Bad Mojo is not really a hard game, but i think that developers in sake of pulling players into the game world, especially in terms of orientation and puzzles, should had swapped second and first chapter, since second one is shorter, with less locations and easier.

The bathroom might be straightforward, but also quite fun. In contrast to the first chapter, i knew exactly where i was going and what was i going to do. Huge area in the middle which "serves no purpose" is not a big problem, and acts as sort of a red-herring here, to an already somewhat easy chapter. The "lookouts" from the right are especially helpfull in terms of orientation.

The only negative side of the chapter is the damned rat he'll scare the hell out of ya no matter if you know he is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
It takes some time to learn the basic moves of a cockroach, but if I (who really hate action in adventure games) was able to do that then anyone can do so.
yes, but it's not that it's hard to learn it, but rather that the psychics they implemented, since you'll always have some minor annoyance while pushing that tiny round pills for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Yes, Eddie’s remark about the “fairy godmother" makes perfect sense if he has read about Roger’s mysterious gift of a million bucks in the paper which we find in the basement.
Do you know the full quotation of that line? I missed it.

Last edited by diego; 11-21-2010 at 02:50 PM.