View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 12:04 PM   #65
zobraks
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagul View Post
what where the two secrets of the rat??
Someone commented in this playthrough that the rat has two secrets. Can't find the comment and can't find the secrets. - At least, if you don't count the snatching mouth and the beating tail, but they are obvious.
Yes, they are obvious, but not at first - they become obvious when that seemingly dead rat bites you and whacks you with his (creepy ) tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
@Zobraks
Thanks for your appealing, even touching marriage proposal. Of course I’ll give it serious consideration, there’s so much in it for me.
Hey, I know I've been subtle as rhinoceros with that sudden proposal, but the goal (your huge adventure games collection ) justifies the means .

Quote:
I saw a “puzzle” of the bathroom floor in your community playthrough at that other forum. Do you have maps of the other rooms as well?
No, I don't have more of those. I made screenshots of toilet floor (click "Prikaži") only to show Patton (one of the players in the first playthrough) that he was wrong arguing that all the screens of the toilet floor looked the same.

Quote:
I didn’t find the game easy at all. For instance, the slug pointed me in the right direction (pills on the radio) but I was running around there forever pushing pills all the way across the radio, because it didn’t occur to me to “turn on” the radio first.
Speaking of the clues the animals give in the cutscenes: it would be nice if you (or someone else) would write here what exactly is spoken in the cutscenes (you started with the cockroach on a water heater/gas burner) - that would be a great help for the hearing-impaired/non-native English speakers. And I am both.

Quote:
Heard the same clanky sound whenever I entered some of the screens (not all of them) marked as overviews by you, so my conclusion is that the game regards those as overviews as well.
Yes, I guess it does. I like the way the music stresses important things in Bad Mojo. Whenever you do something right/finish a task, there's that gorgeous theme ("taaaa-daaaa"). And "clunky sound" when you start climbing/climb up something.

Quote:
Nice stuff in the bathroom:
Eddie as a little angel in mom’s message makes me giggle.
Hmmm, I don't remember that. Didn't play toilet in this crawlthrough yet.

Quote:
What are those 3 sparkling rings doing in the rat’s hole? Just curious.
They had to throw in a bit of magic to make mom's deeds more mysterious.

Quote:
Forgot to mention that for the first time I saw a fellow roachie being burned on the hot pipe in Eddie’s hovel. Must be one of the 260 screens I missed in my previous playthroughs.
Speaking of screens, here are some from the first chapter (Eddie's room) that people/roaches easily overlook:

Quote:
@Zobraks and Pollo
I don’t think Pollo has missed anything. Unless you’re talking about a tiny hint *which can only be recognized as such* much later in the game.
Let me know what that tiny hint was, I forgot it. I thought Pollo didn't notice the relation between moving over fuses (when making sparks) and the state of power meter dials, but I was wrong. On the other hand (s)he didn't notice the patterns of numbers similar to those on the dials.

Last edited by zobraks; 11-21-2010 at 12:26 PM.