Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Come on, Ori, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
Only if you like me again.
Quote:
You are such a sweet boy, I wish you were my grandson, and if you were you would be my favorite grandson, the best of the lot.

Happy now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
Okay, I'll post my thoughts some time soon.
Spoiler:
Awww... There's nothing so touching as a family reunion . I bet Angelina made you reconcile (The Curse of Bad Mojo? ).

Quote:
Dear God, the things I have to do just to hear your opinion of BM.
You can say that again .
BTW, I'm too old to be your son, let alone grandson, but perhaps you can marry me so I can inherit that huge adventure games collection you have . If you don't mind being my second wife, that is.

Quote:
PS: Where is Diego? He's a first-time player too.
He's the eternal first-time player of Bad Mojo. *sigh*
Don't count on Diego, when it comes to playthroughs (at least the ones I'm in charge of) he's as reliable as a willow wedge (as we say here in Moesia ). He did the same thing in the first BM playthrough (all mouth in the beginning and nowhere to be seen afterwards ). Now (for a change) he has a good reason not to take part in this crawlthrough - he owes a heap of (tiny tiney) adventure games reviews at a certain place - but I'm afraid that's not why he's not around. The real reason is (most probably) this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
I'm currently playing Still Life 2
Or this:

It took them five years to make that game and now that we started this nice little playthrough - here it is.

Last edited by zobraks; 11-19-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: a proposal