View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #52
Thorn
aye, aye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikolasFigaro View Post
@ Thorn
I think that the red box on top of the Carfax Tower has simply to do with the first chapter. And the note is identical to the one you find during the "deadalus" challenge in chapter one. I might be wrong though, although in chapter 4 you definetly won't be using it, so don't worry
PHEW, thanks for clearing that out! Though that means that I am completely stuck, argh.

So, questions:
Spoiler:

- Are you supposed to do anything with the filter or something to get a sample from the water?
- Angela wanted to be alone after she gave me a paper fairy.
- I've gotten into all the rooms and gotten a camera from Ms. Erotic herself, but I still can't figure out what I'm supposed to do at the library. All Sam does is search for David Styles and she won't talk to the librarian, nor take paper.
- I saw Laura in the house, talked to Dr. Styles... No idea what to do next in the house.
- I've bugged the phone of that horrible guy that hates Dr. Styles.

Anyone feeling like just giving me a little nudge in the right direction?

EDIT:
Alright, to clarify... I have 100% on "There is something in the Water" and "plant a trap"... 0% in C Railer Swoll and 19/33 in Bonus.

Sam won't go to the gym and hide and I have no idea what to do in the library...
Website with Fansites [thornleaf.se]

Last edited by Thorn; 11-15-2010 at 02:53 PM.