View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #28
nonax

This is my second play-through after finishing Sanitarium a few months ago. Funny thing is that I now recognise that the people you talk with in the first chapter are already referring to the later chapters. Let me elaborate:
Spoiler:

Don - the patient all the way on the left - talks about warriors and temples; the chapter called The Lost Village. Is he hiding from Quetzalcoatl?
Lenny - the patient sitting on the bed on the right of the tower - is talking about mother and the pumpkin patch that appear in the second second chapter
Martin - the patient sitting near the boiler on the right - is talking about insects, probably referring to the sixth chapter; The Hive.

In my first play-through I just thought they where talking gibberish, well actually I still think so, but it gives some extra coherence to the game as a whole and is also giving some joy to replay it.
The chapters are probably metaphors, I just haven't figured most of them out. I hope we can talk about their meaning later on. As for the first chapter, does anyone have some thoughts on the large angel statue?

Edit: oh crap, my post totally crossed stepurhan's one. Sorry for repeating the subjects!

Last edited by nonax; 09-02-2010 at 10:35 AM.