View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #52
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonstrucktwo View Post
What it is not is a prank, and contrary to Jackal's opinion, I feel it would make an excellent and newsworthy piece here at AdventureGamers, especially now that all of the developments thus far have now been confirmed by the original source.
You consider it an excellent and newsworthy story, but that's only because you have such a personal interest in the subject matter. As it stands, even accepting the whole thing is true, the story headline is effectively
Toonstruck 2 might get made if a lot more fans show an interest and if that results in a publisher picking it up and if the assets from the original are still usable and if they can be brought up to modern standards and if the project doesn't get axed (as many do).
That's a lot of ifs (and that's just the ones of the top of my head). For you, I understand they don't matter. For a site like this, those ifs mean there is nothing worth reporting. Further down the road that may change but for now you're effectively asking for additional hyping of something that is quite remote.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree

Last edited by stepurhan; 09-02-2010 at 06:33 AM.