View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:04 AM   #37
Rosswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
I've done some investigative journalism of my own on this.

The opening post includes a quote attributed to Keith Arem. I can find plenty of instances of it being used in threads like this or news stories reporting on threads like this. What I can't find is any proof that he actually said it. Even the references on Wikipedia only pont to the petition and fan pages (i.e. nothing produced by Mr Arem himself) That is, in itself, weird as that section looks like hearsay without links to an actual interview.

This really makes it look like the whole thing is the product of some fan that wanted to start a movement. This also makes me doubt the later (similarly unreferenced) assertions that all the material for a sequel exists (or indeed, ever existed beyond a handful of concept screenshots). If someone has some proof then by all means provide it and I'll revise my views accordingly. Until then I personally don't see this as news.
The quote was from an email response one of the guys at the fan project forum recieved when he contacted Keith Arem about the music track listing, it can be found here: http://toonstruck2.games4um.de/f29t2...ting-news.html