View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #40
Bout
Banned User

Default Release date in english for sequel confirmed will be out in august in few days now:

Im not sure why they dont release in english the first game maybe cuz my translation and since ppl bought the german version and used my translation they think not many will buy it now. I dont know. Cuz since i published my translation the release date of the first game in english gone. strange.

Another strange thing is if you search in www.amazon.com for book of unwritten tales so you find two games: one is the original called book of unwritten tales and if you go inside you see they dont know when the game will be released:

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

But in the search page you also see this:

Book of Unwritten Tales: The Chronicles by Dreamcatcher Interactive (DVD-ROM - Aug. 31, 2010) - Windows Vista / XP

And the chronicles is the sequel! its a new game. So its strange the first one isnt out yet in english and the new one is coming so soon.
Again maybe its my translation and maybe something other.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/gameinfo.php?id=1557
The german page of the new game the sequel you can see there 3 new screenshots. The page say release date for german language 2010 but its not updated there for long time.

The amazon.com say english release 31 of august this year !
Other site say release date is 1 of september !

So its coming soon