Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #3254
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. Name something you started doing before most people your age.
2. Name something you didn't do until long after most people your age started.
3. If you could alter history and be statistically normal at either of those things, would you?
1. I Joined English Heritage at 25 years old (along with Mrs Degree) so we could go and see old castles and ruins! Generally the only other "young" people we see there are taking their children.

2. I didn't start learning to drive until I was about 23. I suppose it was just that I couldn't afford to run a car at university and then there was no room for a car back at home on my parents drive anyway (and parking meters on the road!). Also, being in the London area, public transport is pretty good so not so much need.

3. I certainly wouldn't change the first and I don't think I'd change 2 either.

1. Have you ever "fallen in love" with a character in a book? (or film, but that's definitely not as interesting!).

2. What are the most important things you look for (or think you look for ) in a partner? Rank these in order: (feel free to add your own)
  • Looks
  • Personality
  • Money
  • Status/Job
  • Sense of Humour

3.1 Objectively, how honest do you think your answers to 2 are?! - i.e. how do they match reality, partners you have or have had?
3.2 Take the first and last ones on your list and elaborate! What, precisely, do/don't you want?