Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #3232
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

1. Smell like? Hmph. I don't know, sweat? I'm not sure how to approach the question. I'm not sure I'm familiar with such a concept as "teen spirit", so I have no idea what it would smell like.
  2. Probably, at some point. Does Gilmore Girls count? I enjoyed that TV show. And one of my favorite shows ever is Felicity, which is about a college girl and the relationships around her, so it wouldn't surprise me if the fanbase were girly, but then that was a real quality show so I honestly can't say what the fanbase was like. And I loved the comic book "Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane" which was about a teenage girl and her crush on a superhero, so it wouldn't surprise me if there were a lot of teenage girls in that audience but it also wouldn't surprise me if there weren't because it was a fantastic re-imagining of a superhero comic and I imagine more men would be interested in that than women. I think the reason I'm having trouble answering this question with any confidence is that I know what I like but I don't know what the other people who like what I like are like. Like, maybe they're what you'd call girly but maybe they're not. But between all the different media I've been exposed to, I'm bound to have enjoyed things with a predominantly female fanbase at one point or another.
  3. The last time I wore a costume was on stage. So, yes.

=================================================

1. Is it possible for a person to force himself to be happy with something?
  2. I've got some relatives coming soon who I can't stand. Every time I talk to them, it turns into an argument. We can't see eye-to-eye on any subject. Do you think I should try to avoid them, or should I just go with the arguments?
  3. Name some piece of art or entertainment which you encountered lately but which left almost zero impression on you.