View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 04:23 AM   #21
Origami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Oh, I don't doubt it. I know you tried everything. Tedious, right...? In spite of all your hard work, you never experienced TLE the way it's creator intended it to be experienced, more's the pity.
No, I came here asking so to avoid that tediousness. So it didn't get tedious.

Quote:
I have no idea what you mean by that. The nightmare is in the transcript, if that's what you're talking about. New additions, things I missed, are of course welcome.
I dunno.... but there was something about this....I might check it out again.
(If you want to check it out yourself, a trick I used for myself to speed up the time was to climb out and in the window in your compartment over and over again )

Quote:
Hardly any "secret conversations" have ever been talked about here.
With 'secret' I meant easily overlooked conversations. Like the one you just, after more than a few playthroughs, found. Such conversations are not new to me however ^^.

Quote:
I bet you never found the other Easter Egg by yourself either, the photo of young Mr. Mechner, discovered by Veruncheek only because she broke into the graphic files.
No I didn't. But again, that isn't a conversation.

Quote:
Yeah? Well, she didn't find the Easter Egg with the three-headed conductor either. What's more, when someone else mentioned its existence (EDIT: on the facebook TLE forum), she seriously doubted it could be true. She was wrong.
And who found this mention of that secret in the first place? Was it her? If it is I will make my point in the following post.