View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #11
Ascovel
Spoonbeaks say Ahoy!

Glad you ask.

Unfortunately, Frantic Franko is still a couple of months away. But you can play a long demo (to be found here).

It is like this... After getting the Best Demo Award and, later, building a roughly playable full version of Franko I took a deep, long look at the game. It became apparent the already finished segments got so polished and elaborate through my continuous tinkering that I'm looking at at least a few more months of work to get the rest of the game to match that quality. This made me feel like I need a recharge. I decided I need to take a short break from Frantic Franko to gather new energy.

That's where Snakes of Avalon comes in. It is a quickly developed, short, but unique and very animated game. Could be in many ways better than Franko - definitely different. It also gave me the opportunity to work together with 2 people I admired - one for a couple of really excellent indie games, and the other for great game soundtracks. Franko doesn't have such star-power (well, except the poems from stepurhan ).

The current release dates for the dates are as follows:

Snakes of Avalon - 15th July 2010
(teaser trailer for Snakes in a day or two!)
Frantic Franko - late 2010

Last edited by Ascovel; 06-19-2010 at 07:42 PM.