View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #18
HaroldO
Cabbage Merchant

Send a message via MSN to HaroldO

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_doubtsy View Post
I went on a crazy shopping spree and I've found some "hidden" "checkout-only" deals (it's almost frustrating if you didn't know about it and bought the games separately).

If you buy Darkness Within 2 you get DarkFall lost Souls for the crazy price of 7.50$!

The Whispered World or So Blonde (bought both don't know which one "triggered" the deal) you get Runaway a Twist of Fate for 9.99$!

Darkness Within 1 or Art of Murder 1 you get Sinking Island for 5$

Art of Murder 3 (9.99$) you get Art of Murder 2 for 5$ (or vice versa? I tried and it doesn't work, you get Syberia for 3.75$!)

Diamonds in the rough or AGON you get Still Life 2 for 7.50$

and more!!! Try some combinations. It's fun (and expensive!)

I tried Yoomurjak's Ring but there is no bonus the game is still VERY worth the 10$ tho!!
Either A Vampyre Story or Still Life 2 triggered Still life for 1/4 of normal price.
Bought Sinking Island that way when I added Darkness Within as you pointed out.

And people, I know it's frustrating to buy something that doesn't work right away but every digital distribution service I know has problems when they do a huge sale like that. It sucks and we're entitled to complain, but it's best to try and be patient. The Adventure Shop guys are probably gonads deep in work right now, hopefully most if not all those issues will be solved in the next few days.