Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #3183
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Well, happily married for some years now but I think I can handle these.
  1. I don't have any preferences as such. It's generally the non-physical qualities I find attractive. Brains and personality. I do have a thing for women in glasses (glasses are sexy ) but it's not a deal-breaker if they have perfect eyesight. I don't find black women sexually attractive though I couldn't tell you why (It's not a racist thing). I can tell when a black women is attractive (in the same way that, despite being heterosexual, I can see why certain men are thought attractve) but I just don't get that sexy feeling.
  2. As I don't generally have specific preferences it never really came up before I was married. I would be up-front if I just didn't find a woman attractive in that way. (wouldn't want to lead someone on) I'd also make it clear that was no reflection on them. I have told women that they are attractive but I'm happily married in the past.
  3. Even were I single I wouldn't discuss my preferences as a matter of course. I'd need to feel a connection before that could even be considered a topic of conversation. I'd feel uncomfortable saying "I fancy you so if/when we do it these are things I want you to do/not do".
Let's try some morbid questions.
  1. If you had a choice of how you were going to die, how would you prefer to go?
  2. How would you like to be remembered once you're gone?
  3. What about you would you rather people forgot once you're gone?
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree