Thread: Black Mirror 2
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #105
millenia
She Wants Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Cherin View Post
millenia I attacked no one. I attacked the game for having easy puzzles. And I pointed out that justifying this, as the person I was talking to did, as a way to appeal to a wider audience was the reason the rest of the game was ready to suck, as it did.

If you do want me to respond to your "attack" on "some elitist group", I will:

If you enjoy menial and unchallenging crap, you've got at least 3 new HOGs coming out every frickin' day. Whereas the elitist in me would like to have just a couple of adventure games every few months.
I am sorry but you are terribly aggressive and demeaning with your manner. A person told that the game was easy but that wasn't the part that bothered him/her. And I agree. I thought the game to be rather good and even though it was easy, that didn't take the enjoyment away for me. After that you respond as if there had to be something wrong with us for liking the game.

I was really disappointed with Still Life 2 and I have stated it in several places, even stating that there was pretty much nothing in the game I personally found even a least bit worth playing. Yet I don't see the point to go crazy with people who liked and enjoyed the game. Maybe you don't directly say "you are stupid" but that's clearly the message and seriously not needed here. Just say the game was too easy, bad, whatever but let other people think otherwise.