View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #53
ADan
overall swell guy

I haven't followed all of the discussion here because it drifted a little off topic but i got from the first page that other platforms than PC have been discussed.

How about thinking about the iPad and derivatives that will follow. I believe those would be a great opportunity to expand the base of AG users.
I reckon that a lot of the "hardware geeks" and "early adaptors" are possibly interested in AGs. Think of an easy to use touch interface, a sufficiently large screen and additional features and functions (3G, 4G, skype mphone, etc ...) and there's a formula for success.
I don't know exactly how things work there but I think Apple must have a real interest in getting good titles for the "skillet" (sorry). So I guess the developer software must be virtually free. I really don't know about those things.
I've heard quite a few people who'd love to see AGs on the iPhone but why would you go for that if you can have a decent screen? And near reasonable ratio , too.

Well, those are my two cents. What do you think of the future of gaming on the pad? I think it could open a whole new market.

Cheers, Dan.