View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #16
gray pierce

Quote:
While we may disagree on NiBiRu and Memento Mori, I'm glad we agree on Operation Wintersun, Belief and Betrayal and the absolutely terrible Martin Mystere; the worst adventure game I've ever played. It had so much potential and the nice surface tricked me into believing it would deliver, but it was a really bad experience throughout the entire game. Only thing I liked about it was the music which was very good actually.
Yeah I definetely agree with you that NiBiRu and Memento Mori were better than Operation Wintersun (boring and ugly) Belief and Betrayal and Martin mystere I'm wondering right now if Artematica is perhaps chronically incapable of producing good AGs

Quote:
The last express, duh
Defintely! Go with that one. It's not exactly what you have in mind I think but it's still one of the greatest games ever made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soender View Post
You guys rock! I am currently playing Secret Files: Tunguska and loving it! Keep em coming fellas. I need my historical mysteries
Hurray! for once I gave a good recommendation! Also I totally agree with you Secret Files rocks! Though I found the sequal not as good as the original but once again I'm in the minority there.

Last edited by gray pierce; 04-26-2010 at 03:37 PM.