View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #1277
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

I've finished the good campaign on "Battle for Middle Earth 2".

I really liked it, how it didn't follow the main heroes everyone knows. That woulds be boring, at least to me. I loved how we saw what the elves and dwarves were doing when the men, Gondor and Rohan, are fighting.

The only thing I really disliked about the game was how the "in-place throwers", like the ents and the catupaults, will just sit there and get hit in the back from other throwers on the same team. *eye roll* And they can't follow a target, so when they throw the rock, it hits where the enemy was, but it doesn't work if they're running. Obviously that's true to life, though, and they do wonders against buildings, but oddly have no effect on the Worm that comes out of the ground. Oh well. lol I really liked the powers you could buy, and it was really fun. The countdown to the next wave always gave me a heart attack, though, from anticipation.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes