View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 07:18 AM   #30
gray pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Jazz View Post
That's kind of harsh I think, but taste is so individual and I guess a discussion around why you think most Swedish movies are terrible is a bit off topic.
Just have to say that I really like the Beck and Johan Falk movies and Irene Huss too, as someone mentioned. Also Solstorm and the Winter movies are really nice

On topic once again, I think "Mystic River" could be a very good adventure game, or maybe I'm just a sucker for Dennis Lehane.. oh well, so be it

Oh! did anyone see the tv-show "Harper's Island" that aired last year? Basically a group of people (wedding guests, friends and family) trapped on an island where a serial killer killed a bunch of people a long time ago and somehow the killings start again even though he's supposed to be dead.
That would make a totally awesome game, I want it now!
As a matter of fact I'm currently writing a visual novel that's very much in the style of Lehane.

And yes I've seen "Harper's Island" Really nice series. Way better "And Then there Were None" adaptation than "Mindhunters" and yes could be a really good game.