View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #10
gray pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamegirl View Post
You could try Undercover: Operation Wintersun. It's not the greatest game in the world but it wasn't horrible. It takes place in Germany during World War 2. I actually found it at my local EB Games for $2.99. If you have a strong enough computer and like a bit of action with your adventure you could also try Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. If you decide to do so, play Mass Effect first as the sequel will continue with the choices you made in the first game. If you have a Playstation 3 I also suggest you try Heavy Rain, an amazing game, although there were many here that weren't too crazy about it. I hope this helps.
I could seriously disavise you "Undercover: Operation Wintersun" along with "NiBiRu" it's one of the worst games I've ever played. I didn't even find it "fun" or "okay while it lasted" more "painstakingly irritating" and "boring to an incredible level" Come to think of it I can't imagine why I finished it.

Anyway maybe I'm just picky. Broken Sword 1 and 2 are really good though and in no way outdated. I first played them in 2003 and loved them to pieces.