View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
matiash

Thanks to everyone for your prompt responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Sevithiainen View Post
If you don't mind horror, Scratches has a great mystery-plot.
And if you like BS 3, I reckon you'll also like BS 1 and 2. I haven't played 3 yet, so I can't really compare, but with their plots fitting the mystery genre, I think you'll like those as well.
I tried Scratches, but I didn't get past the first few minutes. I guess the game just didn't click with me. I will try the first two BS games, Templars and such never get old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
I think Black Dahlia fits in your category. Its my favorite adventure game ever. Awesome graphics, great acting, great music, great script, great puzzles, awesome story, and it's a LONG game...
That's one I never heard about. Will look into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shany View Post
Overclocked - From the same people who made Moment of Silence. Very good, though a little slow at times.
Overclocked is on my backlog. Since the reviews I read were somewhat mixed it was not on the top of the list, but I will try it since you recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Belief and Betrayal is a conspiracy themed game.I haven't played it but my brother said it's decent.
Heard about that one. Didn't seem very good from the reviews, but worth a shot.

Again, thanks to everyone for responding and of course I'll welcome any new suggestions.