Thread: ^_^
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #21
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
It's good to see you back on the forums. We've missed you. What have you been up to during your absence?
I've been on a magical journey around the Internet, lol.

Shortly after I decided to take a break from foruming for various reasons, my friend introduced me to the wonders of 4chan. I soon became a /b/tard and lost the ability to act like a normal human being online, succumbing to the life of the troll, and speaking in nothing but memes.

After that I went to hang out with the homos over at GayGamer. I made some friends, lost some friends, made some enemies, met people who sent me naughty photographs of themselves - all the things one would expect when a load of queers cluster together, lol. xD

I was inspired to check back in over here after I was playing the latest Ace Attorney game and I realised that I hadn't participated in any adventure game banter in a year and a half. (Also, I was concerned by reports that Squinky's monthly visitor has turned blue.)

In real life I graduated from university last May with a Bachelor of Laws - LLB (Hons) - then I dyed my hair fuchsia, then crimson, then purple, it currently needs redying as it all grew out, but now I have a beard instead because I stopped shaving in December, hehe.

I think that about covers it. I'm mostly bumbling around at the moment playing online PS3 games and watching my DVD boxsets of Dallas and Dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Limbo View Post
I'd love to tell you about Heavy Rain, but my only console is a Wii, so no game for me. I hear good things about it, if you're not stuck on the idea that it's very little like a traditional AG.
I played the demo, and I enjoyed it, but something just tells me I'd rather wait until the price drops by £10 or so before I buy it. I think I'm becoming cheap...

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena