View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #154
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
Sorry that I was unclear Jaz . I think it's not too late to shift the time to, for instance, 16:30. Early dinner, I know, but if nobody has a problem with that I can call the restaurant again. Or maybe you can share a room in the hotel with one of the other adventurers? Or is that a very inappropriate suggestion?
I'm already arriving on Friday and staying in the same hotel. The problem is not the staying there, the problem is I already booked my ticket, and it's only valid in the specific trains. So I can't really leave any later, even if I didn't have a problem with arriving so early in the morning at home.

But I think 16:30 would be no problem. I'll be taking my trekking back pack with me as luggage anyway (or actually maybe just a regular, small backpack. It's a single night after all. I can travel light.) So I won't have to go back to the hotel to check out and get my lugagge before leaving. I'd be able to leave directly from the restaurant to Centraal Station.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!