View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #192
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

In the middle of Chapter 4 now. I like playing as Gabriel and delving into the club members more than Grace, but I agree, once you start a chapter with a character, you don't want to switch.

Everytime Gabriel chooses a dialogue choice, he takes a deep breath in. I wasn't able to hear some dialogue, so I loaded up a saved game and clicked through to get where I was, and each time, he breathed in deeply.

The end of chapter 3, what in the heck does Gabriel see? I had this same problem with making out what was left in his bookstore in the 1st game. And the wolf seemed to recognize the talisman, even though it's been lost to Tetelo for years?

I really like Emmil, even though his wife is crazy (the Smiths). He's so calm and quiet, I really love him. The tarot card reading was interesting; although I don't "believe" in it, I love seeing it in games and how they relate to the characters, like in "The Lost Crown" too.

The letters and other information found in the Ludwig museum, I assume, are real? So he did have insomnia and have a mysterious new friend? That's pretty cool. Tell me Andrea, why do you like this chapter the best? Although the info is interesting, I prefer "being in the action" with Gabriel.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes